This Fair Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines the acceptable use of Tez ERP (“Product”). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Innovative ERP Solutions Limited (“IESL”) provides the Services and Access to the Product to you.
IESL may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the product website. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the product website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to email@example.com
The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in IESL’s reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- violating any law of, or committing conduct that is unlawful in any applicable jurisdiction;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving, or storing any content that violates any law in any applicable jurisdiction;
- deleting, altering, or violating copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner;
- obtaining unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
- accessing data to any user, site, account, system, or network which you are not authorized to access;
- introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code, Trojan horses, SQL injections;
- sending unsolicited messages through SMS, E-mail, WhatsApp, or any other medium;
- reselling or sub-licensing services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without prior written consent from IESL, or misrepresenting your relationship with IESL.
Tez ERP offers Flexi-Hosting, which means you can choose to host the software on IESL server or your own Cloud Server or On-Premise Server. For users who host their data on IESL Server, following limitations are applicable:
- Users: Tez ERP license cost is governed by the number of users who access the portal. The system will not allow you to create users and deny access to users beyond the permissible limit.
- Entities: ERP supports unlimited entities provided these entities have common account heads and inventory masters and have common functioning for defining rules/settings. However, creating more than 25 entities may slow down the performance.
- Branches: ERP supports unlimited branches. However, creating more than 50 branches may affect system performance.
- Departments: ERP supports unlimited departments. However, creating more than 25 departments may affect system performance.
- Account Heads: ERP supports the creation of unlimited account heads. However, creating a very large number of Account head may slow down the performance.
- Inventory Items: ERP supports the creation of unlimited inventory items. We have so far tested the system with 1.5 Lac Inventory items, without any major speed degradation. However, creating a very large number of inventory items may slow down the performance.
- Transactions: ERP allows you to create unlimited transactions. The standard pack allows you to store a maximum of 50,000 transactions. This includes Orders, Invoices, Receipts, Payments, and all other transactions across all entities and all years. For additional transactions, you may need to delete old transactions or purchase an additional transaction limit.
- Document storage: ERP allows you to attach documents to each transaction and to certain masters. The standard pack allows you free storage up to 2GB. For storing additional documents, you may need to delete old documents or purchase additional document storage space.
- API Calls: Tez ERP allows you to pull and push transactions from any 3rd party software using the API. A maximum of 500 API calls can be made in a day. If you need a higher per-day limit, you may need to purchase an API pack based on your requirements.
- GSP Calls: Tez ERP uses 3rd party services for connecting to the GSTN portal while making a public search, EWay Bills, E-Invoices, GSTR 2A, GSTR 2B, and filing various returns. The limits provided are based on your pack type and the number of users. Services may be restricted or additional charges may apply if a very large number of calls are made from your account.
- Email Messages: You can configure your own Email Account (Gmail recommended) for sending Emails from the system.
- WhatsAp messages: You will need to purchase a WhatsApp message Pack for sending WhatsApp messages.
- SMS Packs: Each account is provided 500 free messages every month. These messages are provided as a top-up on the balance message quantity. You may need to purchase an additional SMS Pack if you need to send more messages.
The limits specified above have been set based on the usage patterns of existing users. Most users are not affected by these limits. However, if you have a different requirement, a tailor-made package can be provided on a chargeable basis.